In The End. We Deliver The Right Stuff
K12 Prep Academy Accreditation
Cognia is the unified organization of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI). These are the same organizations that accredit leading universities. Cognia provides nationally recognized accreditation for middle and high school districts and individual schools, including 27,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 65 countries worldwide.
K12 Prep Academy offers NCAA Approved Course and AP/Honors classes through its partnership with AHS.
Importance of Accreditation
K12 Prep Academy is one of only a handful of schools in the US that hold the highest level of accreditation possible at the state, regional, national, and international levels. Our degrees are approved and accepted both in the US and around the world. You will not find a more widely recognized and accepted degree than ours.
K12 Prep Academy offers its graduates a Nationally and Regionally accredited high school Diploma.
K12 Prep Academy is a regionally and nationally accredited online high school. This assures you our school delivers a top quality online high school education that has met the highest established standards for high schools nationwide.
Why Accreditation Matters For Students And Workers
- Students can transfer in credits from other accredited programs, accelerating their degree completion, which saves time and resources.
- Required for entry/acceptance to many colleges or post-secondary workforce training.
- Provides students greater access to financial aid, federal loans, and scholarship programs.
- Hiring employers prefer to see that a prospective employee attended an accredited institution.
- Assures the quality of the school; an accredited school must “act with integrity in all matters.”